Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:20 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Preparation for the picture. Vote_lcapPreparation for the picture. Voting_barPreparation for the picture. Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Preparation for the picture. Vote_lcapPreparation for the picture. Voting_barPreparation for the picture. Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Preparation for the picture.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Preparation for the picture. Empty
PostSubject: Preparation for the picture.   Preparation for the picture. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:41 am

I have prepared my patented self righting mechanism for the GC contest entry. Now all I need is to actually take the perfect picture. lolol
Preparation for the picture. Pictur10
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for the picture.   Preparation for the picture. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:16 am

Ley looks mad xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for the picture.   Preparation for the picture. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 am

Mad at my amazing creativity. :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for the picture.   Preparation for the picture. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:25 am

My winning entry
Preparation for the picture. Dscf3811
Please let me win! qq
Back to top Go down
Kenssai
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder
Kenssai

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for the picture.   Preparation for the picture. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Good luck xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for the picture.   Preparation for the picture. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:27 am

Thank you, Kenny...imma need that luck!
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for the picture.   Preparation for the picture. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Hope you do terribly(In other words my version of good luck its like saying break a leg but a little more mean)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for the picture.   Preparation for the picture. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:35 am

Trance wrote:
Hope you do terribly(In other words my version of good luck its like saying break a leg but a little more mean)
I dislike your version. lol
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for the picture.   Preparation for the picture. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm

James wrote:
Trance wrote:
I dislike your version. lol
Yeah well I dislike Rathians take that you Rathian Lover! *hides in his own dimension*
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for the picture.   Preparation for the picture. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:29 pm

*takes Trance to James's rathian girlfriend* tata! *leaves*
Back to top Go down
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for the picture.   Preparation for the picture. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:06 am

*lights trance on fire and surounds the rathian in darkness flames*

back on topic NOCK THEM DEAD JAMES YOU GOT THAT kick their asses and win
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for the picture.   Preparation for the picture. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:29 am

I will do my best XD
I doubt I will win tho.<_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for the picture.   Preparation for the picture. Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparation for the picture.
Page 1 of 1