Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sat May 18, 2024 7:44 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 Vote_lcapPonies with IRL friends? - Page 3 Voting_barPonies with IRL friends? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 Vote_lcapPonies with IRL friends? - Page 3 Voting_barPonies with IRL friends? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Ponies with IRL friends?

Go down 
+3
Chrysalis
Elesis
Rainbow Dash
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Have you shared ponies with IRL friends?
Yes
Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
I plan to
Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes, and I plan to again.
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:25 am

Right now I'm just trying to find various brony stuffs like bronies.memebase.com and such. Any ideas on what I could send him? Youtube clips and such?
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:43 am

Use the stuff from the funny picture thread.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:12 pm

I sent him a lot of stuff in a facebook message. Tis below.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:06 am

Evil enchantress is only good if you watched the show (never knew fluttershy's voice) Same issue with rarity bling pic.
The SOnic picture is a no as is the UK opening
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:14 am

I already sent it.

Eh, he probably won't click on everything anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Kayso

I got him to look at everything except the videos, as he didn't have time. He'll watch the videos tomorrow (including the Sonic F parodies that got me into the show in the first place).

I asked him what he thought, and he said that it was pretty crazy and funny. He particularly liked the "Stop guys, I think I'm starting to like it" one.

I'm going to send him the KnowYourMeme page right now, but what else could I send him?
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:08 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:

I asked him what he thought, and he said that it was pretty crazy and funny. He particularly liked the "Stop guys, I think I'm starting to like it" one.
One of mine Cool
I really liked that one to. It is much better if you know the characters. (Tell him the guy that sent you the link told you that, which is true cuz I did)
Then get him to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:19 am

I'm going to wait until he watches all the videos in the link, then the Sonic F parodies, and then I'll send him the first two episodes. I'll pretend that I haven't seen it yet, tell him that it would probably be interesting, and then have something along the lines of "I'll watch it if you watch it" sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Kayso

I just got off the phone with him after he watched the Sonic F parodies. He had several favorite parts (such as the heavy references to Gurren Lagann at the end of the second one) and I got this direct quote from him:

"Wow, it almost kinda makes me want to watch My Little Pony"

Stunned, I asked him to repeat it. He did.

I told him that I would watch the first episode if he did, and he said that he would find a time where we could both watch it. I can't wait!

Twilight: Me
Applebloom: James
Scootaloo: Sloth
"You okay?" pony: My mom after I hung up the phone and saying "Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Kayso.

He's over here right now. My dad is about to leave to pick up the car from the mechanic, so we'll both be alone to watch the first episode. Exciting stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:34 am

Lol you only watch it when no one is around. XD Good luck! Remember the first two episodes are not as good at drawing people int though.

I am Twilight Sparkle tho.<_<
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:08 am

Got him to watch the first two episodes yesterday. We watched the first together, and then he said that he would watch the second one when he got home (but I wanted him to watch it at that moment, so I made him)

Regardless, he told me that he didn't want to watch any more yesterday night, so hopefully I'll be able to show him 3 and 4 today.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Picture of him watching #3 on my iPod.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 pm

lolsupersmashbrosbrawl.

GeeGee.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:24 am

That picture will now serve as blackmail. Laughing
Also show brawl some respect and put it somewhere other than the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:56 am

Doesn't really matter, as my Wii's disc driver is completely broken. I could either try to replace it myself, or pay $75 to fix it. Fortunately, I plan to buy the Wii U in April, but that means I can't have Skyward Sword, Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, or Tri until then. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Treat your games with care!
Why did you take a pic of your friend watching MLP again? XD
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:37 pm

It's not the games, it's the disc drive. The games are perfectly fine (tested them on another friend's console).

I took a picture to prove to you guys that I was doing it, and to show progress.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:15 am

I wish you the best of luck. How is he finding it?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:49 am

Not sure. However, I did ask him what he thought after watching four episodes, and he was silent. I'm not sure what to take this as.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Could be going through the development process.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Possibly denial. His laptop was just fixed (he had a virus from looking at pr0ns lololol) so he'll probably watch 5 and 6 by this weekend. I can't wait for him to get to 6, because that's the Trixie episode.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:35 am

Perv. XD
inb4HeGetsIntoShipping
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:07 am

I'll try not to let that happen again.

Also, I sent the Wii off on Saturday for repairs, so I should get it back on Thursday or so.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Dont let him see wet mane rarity!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponies with IRL friends?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next