Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sat May 18, 2024 8:35 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 Vote_lcapPonies with IRL friends? - Page 4 Voting_barPonies with IRL friends? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 Vote_lcapPonies with IRL friends? - Page 4 Voting_barPonies with IRL friends? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Ponies with IRL friends?

Go down 
+3
Chrysalis
Elesis
Rainbow Dash
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Have you shared ponies with IRL friends?
Yes
Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 Vote_lcap40%Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
I plan to
Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes, and I plan to again.
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Trust me, I won't. He's gonna watch 5 and 6 today/tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Mini-update. He's watched up to episode 8 now, and he got an iPod touch for Christmas. This will allow me to force against his will get him to watch the remaining episodes.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:07 am

Seems kind of unfair to force him if he isn't keen.
He has been slow watching them lol
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:22 pm

He's actually less resistant to watching the episodes. I'm pretty sure he's slipping out of denial at this point.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:35 am

He must know you are a brony by now. XD
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:18 am

Eh, probably. I think he's incredibly close, so it doesn't really matter at this point.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:32 pm

Did he ever get round to watching it?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Yep. He recently got an iPod touch, but I don't know if he's been watching the episodes on his own yet.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:54 pm

I hope you prepare a 50 question quiz at the end of every episode based on it and if he gets a single question wrong he has to re-watch that episode until he gets them right.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:59 pm

I quiz him on certain things to make sure he really is watching. I'll give him a call later to ask.

Back to skyrim now though.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
I hope you prepare a 50 question quiz at the end of every episode based on it and if he gets a single question wrong he has to re-watch that episode until he gets them right.
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:37 pm

You know I'd say I'd blame you guys for making me a brony but I have no say in the matter my sister threw fuel into the fire when I accidentally made her a pony fan. It was totally accidentally planned I guess. Also Its been a while since I've last been on the forums whats happened since then?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Really just a whole lot of nothing happened. Congratulations on seeing the light. By the way, there's a few slots open here if you're interested (click).
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:13 pm

I'd say I'd be Luna but do I act like Luna?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:21 pm

I'm kinda iffy on letting guild members be alicorns. It's more befitting of the mods to fill that role.
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Okay I may not have converted him to a Brony YET but I convinced Sonic to watch the first two episodes of MLP. And he doesn't hate on us anymore which is a plus in my book. I guess me being his Best Friend being converted to being a Brony kinda just made him say screw it and say I'll just watch an episode.(I said watch the beginning which is two episodes) We just have to wait till he gets his Comp back for any major news.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Good.
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:22 pm

I try my friend I try. At least we might convert him. We might convert him. We just have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:44 am

Nice work Trance. That is pretty impressive. XD
Well beyond what I could do.
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
Nice work Trance. That is pretty impressive. XD
Well beyond what I could do.

Anyone could've done it James. I just happened to have been the right person at the right time.
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Hmph. We'll see. But not right now; I don't feel like watching it in a library. Dizzy
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:43 pm

So today I bought tickets to see the Zelda Symphony concert in Atlanta, Georgia as part of my birthday present. However, I just found out that I'm performing in a play on the exact same day, so I can't go to the concert.

After a bit of Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 3817157230 my mom leans over and, trying to lighten the mood (we were eating dinner) she asks, "So what else do you want for your birthday?"

My sister leans over and says "A Pony."

It took all I could to prevent myself from literally rofling right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 pm

Aww poor Drew.
Ponies would fix it.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:19 pm

I'm incredibly mad about this. Hopefully I can get something worked out with the play director to postpone the final performance one week. It really sucks if I can't though, as this is pretty much a one time only thing.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 am

Skip the play. You have no other choice. Zelda is best.

That awkward moment...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponies with IRL friends?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next