Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:00 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Games Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 Vote_lcapGames Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 Voting_barGames Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Games Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 Vote_lcapGames Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 Voting_barGames Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Games Games GAMERAGE!

Go down 
+6
Elesis
Trixie
Twilight Sparkle
Hibari
Rainbow Dash
Jashiin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

Games Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Games GAMERAGE!   Games Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:00 am

No longer foreveraloneish on GC. XD

I even see mah couple sometimes now. nod
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Games Games GAMERAGE!   Games Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:21 pm

I'd say we can try DFO out for a test run really to see if it will work. But aside from that it sounds okay with me. I needed an excuse to go back to playing it.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Games Games GAMERAGE!   Games Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:35 pm

I have a new proposal.

What would you say if dfo was our main focus, and branched out to the other seemingly popular titles among us.

Maple story
Mabinogi
Rf
Dragon Nest
And la tale
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Games Games GAMERAGE!   Games Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:07 am

It sounds like it might work. I guess with Mabinogi this gives me the chance to actually learn how the guild system works. If you want I could help run that branch since I know a slightly good bit about the game. I can help with DFO as well. On the Mabinogi part I'd probably have to buy a new character card for the guild since I really don't want to put my character into a guild yet(Then again I have no clue how to so that doesn't help)
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Games Games GAMERAGE!   Games Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:36 pm

How would you guys feel about S4 League?
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Games Games GAMERAGE!   Games Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:49 am

Never played it before
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: Games Games GAMERAGE!   Games Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:26 am

I can ensure you its a very fun game.
try it~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games Games GAMERAGE!   Games Games GAMERAGE! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Games Games GAMERAGE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2