Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
[Grand Chase] Fresh Start Vote_lcap[Grand Chase] Fresh Start Voting_bar[Grand Chase] Fresh Start Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
[Grand Chase] Fresh Start Vote_lcap[Grand Chase] Fresh Start Voting_bar[Grand Chase] Fresh Start Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

[Grand Chase] Fresh Start

Go down 
+3
Jashiin
Rainbow Dash
lKKlShugo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

[Grand Chase] Fresh Start Empty
PostSubject: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:20 pm

I know the guild has gone through a dry spell lately, but that will soon change! Firstly, Aggressor has made a comeback with a new storyline and gameplay. More updates will come but there's no point in updating if the guild has empty! So a new thread will be opened on GC forums to attract more members.

HOWEVER

before we could do that I just want to see how many members are still in this guild. I will be doing a sweep pretty soon and I don't want members who are still devoted to this guild to be deleted. So simply post your IGN here as long as your highest level so I can update the member's list. PLEASE TELL IN-GAME PEOPLE TOO! I cannot stress that point enough. With all the new updates it will become MANDATORY to be active in the forums (either here or the GC forums). Hopefully this will pump up some morel for this guild!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Post.

<- IGN
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Yes, I'd like to start communicating with guildies in the chatbox like we used to =3
Back to top Go down
Suave
Darkside
Darkside
Suave

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:59 am

IGN = Suave
Highest = 78 Arme
Old IGN = joshuayu

post.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:58 am

I have a feeling this may be it. our member count may be at 4 atm xP
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 am

I thought James was still active. Did something happen to him?

Come to think of it, I haven't had much contact with him recently.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
I thought James was still active. Did something happen to him?

Come to think of it, I haven't had much contact with him recently.

When I check in-game on the guild board, he's active. But I haven' actually seen him online. I don't know if he still goes on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Yes, this is it.

Find friends who may be interested, recruit some new fellas, go on the forums and find some peace lovin people to join!

I'll try my best to pitch in every now and then myself.

Together, we do not fear the Jaws of Death! With our spirit breath, we will rise again on a second wing! We shall no longer settle in the depths of darkness, for we are Kingdom Knights! Attack us, if you dare!

And one more motivational line, if you'd like to hear, keep on reading.

Ahem

Born into a world of strife, against the odds is where we choose to fight! We shall dance as we blossom into our future!

Well, get to it, chop chop, no time to waste let's do it.
Back to top Go down
Suave
Darkside
Darkside
Suave

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:11 pm

James is active, but with his new job, he's only on for HD or just to collect house seeds and stars and that stuff. He doesn't pvp or dungeon other than HD and WL.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Suave wrote:
James is active, but with his new job, he's only on for HD or just to collect house seeds and stars and that stuff. He doesn't pvp or dungeon other than HD and WL.

Ah... I guess I'll still put him down then.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:47 pm

I laughed at the "not reserved" thing.

Funny, but the guy is still a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:13 am

lKKlShugo wrote:
It has been 2 days since this thread was made.

I do check the forums, but mostly the MLP picture thread and I rarely log on since I have to type out my username and pass now (Y u no save? Lousy browser)

Suave said the rest of it exactly how I would have.
"but with his new job, he's only on for HD or just to collect house seeds and stars and that stuff. He doesn't pvp or dungeon other than HD and WL."
I gave up on house seeds now and just water mah tree and do a 120 minute planting every day.

lKKlShugo wrote:
There is life in me yet D: Don't put me down, I hate needles! It is murder to put down humans. qq

If anypony is wondering where I am and has steam you will often see me on Dungeon defenders with no msn or skype.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:33 am

Shugo, I think you should keep the User Tags hidden away for a while first.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am

Oh I now wake up at 3:30am my time when I work so I never see anyone around when I am awake. :c

Skype should be renamed to Suave for me since he is the only one online I really see.
Foreveralone.
Back to top Go down
Suave
Darkside
Darkside
Suave

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:52 pm

It's k James, you can be foreveralone wif me.

#teamforeveraLony
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
lKKlShugo wrote:

I do check the forums, but mostly the MLP picture thread and I rarely log on since I have to type out my username and pass now (Y u no save? Lousy browser)

"but with his new job, he's only on for HD or just to collect house seeds and stars and that stuff. He doesn't pvp or dungeon other than HD and WL."
I gave up on house seeds now and just water mah tree and do a 120 minute planting every day.

lKKlShugo wrote:
There is life in me yet D: Don't put me down, I hate needles! It is murder to put down humans. qq

If anypony is wondering where I am and has steam you will often see me on Dungeon defenders with no msn or skype.

Yes but when I checked the member page everyone's last login was from July except for Dash and Suave. Lurkers don't get caught on my radar so I don't know if you guys are active D:

As for "putting you down" I meant on the member list.

@Shady - I took down the tags :3
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:10 am

lKKlShugo wrote:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:
lKKlShugo wrote:

lKKlShugo wrote:

Yes but when I checked the member page everyone's last login was from July except for Dash and Suave. Lurkers don't get caught on my radar so I don't know if you guys are active D:

As for "putting you down" I meant on the member list.

@Shady - I took down the tags :3
I lurk to avoid being seen on the member page. I am less active recently though. :c

I saw you with that needle! lol
Back to top Go down
Tachi
Samurai
Samurai
Tachi

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:19 am

hi there, how are u doing have your pvp skills improved =)
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:54 pm

TACHI! Hey there :D
Unfortunately my PvP skills faltered.
Back to top Go down
bardo
Dusk
Dusk
bardo

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:10 pm

I know I've been on/off a lot, but I decided to start getting on again XP
IGN: lKKlBardo
Highest Level: 65 (proof I hardly play)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Grand Chase] Fresh Start   [Grand Chase] Fresh Start Empty

Back to top Go down

[Grand Chase] Fresh Start
Page 1 of 1