Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:02 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!] Vote_lcapThe Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!] Voting_barThe Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!] Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!] Vote_lcapThe Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!] Voting_barThe Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!] Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!] Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!]   The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!] EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:04 pm

Chapter 1: The Calling

"Ugh.....What happened last night.....? Where am I......?!" I stood up, and scanned the environment that surrounded me. Broken tables, stools flipped upside down, glasses scattering the scene. What happened last night? I had no recollection so I exited the building.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ree, descendant of a well-known archer who teamed up with 10 other warriors to take down a mad-man. I practice with the bow everyday, but sadly, it heeds no effect. A few years ago, 9 priests sealed an ancient demon inside of me, and ever since, my life has been a maddening hellhole.

"Hey, Ree!" a familiar voice cheered. I turned around, and there I saw Ais, a childhood friend of mine. She might not be the best common-sense gal around, but when it came to fighting, she knew how to mecha.

"Hey, Ree!" Ais panted, "The Elder....is looking for you."

"The Elder?" I asked, "What does he want me for...?" Ais shook her head, and we took off towards Spring Blossom.

About half way, I felt a mysterious presence close by. It was one I was not familiar with, and I took cautious measures. I withdrew my Nodachis, and nodded at Ais. She summoned her Asura Machina, a blue robot that helps her fight. Asura Machinas require a projector body, and luckily for her, I was half-demon, so I fused with the mecha.

"Hey, you!" we yelled at the hooded stranger. As soon as he saw us, he took off running. "Hey! Get back here!" Our wild goose chase lead us to the Elder's Home, and sure enough, the masked man broke in. Ais instructed me to use the "Final Slash". I struggled trying to focus, due to the lack of darkness in the air, and I could only stay in the Asura Machina for a short period of time, due to only being half demon. But surely enough, my blade was surrounded by a dark aura. I quickly withdrew the Nodachis and quickly put them back in the hilt. For a few seconds, nothing happened. Then, the house started to crumble to the ground. And there, stood the stranger.

"Freeze, punk!" I yelled.

"Give it up, you've got nowhere to run!" The figure only chuckled, then took off the hood, showing us his face. I gasped at the revealing, as I had recognize him. It was.....

"Trance....." Withdrawing my body from the Machina, and sealing away my Nodachis, I stepped towards him.

"I don't think that would be a wise decision....Ree...," he chuckled, which then turned into a maniac's laugh. I starting trembling as I had remembered Trance had mastered the tactics of Energy Absorbtion. Quickly, I tried to get Ais to summon the Machina again.

"Too late!" Trance shouted, as he released a blast of Black Energy, blasting away me and Ais, tattering our clothes, filling them with a bunch of holes, leaving us with nothing but rags. I thought it would be the end....but just at that moment, a figure with an orange shirt, baggie pants, and a gun leaped over mine's and Ais' tattered bodies, and rushed towards Trance.

"Hmph. Always messing with the rules, eh, Trance?" he asked.

"More or less. But furthermore, DIE, MACK GIZYUSO!

Chapter End

Chapter 2: Senses Rising

"Foolish Trance, you can't beat me, I'M THE GINGERBREAD MAN!" Mack shouted as he disappeared and reappeared behind Trance. Lunging at Trance, Mack screeched a horrible screech, deafening Trance. Seeing his chance to attack, Mack prepared to punch Trance in the face. As his fist grew closer and closer to Trance, something very random happened. Instead of punching him, Mack SLAPS him. Enraged, I ran and tackled Mack into the rubble of the house, knocking him unconscious while shaking him up and down, shouting, "What the hell was that, you crazy son of a b-"

"Hmph. Foolish Ree. You're just as predictable as ever. Die now, and RID THIS WORLD OF YOUR USELESSNESS!" Trance shouted as he took out his Shadow Blade, and rushed towards me. I didn't know what to do. I was cornered. I didn't have enough time to react. I could only pray......

BOOM!!!

I looked up, and saw that his sword was caught on something. I followed the blade, until it met my arm. My arm was gripping the blade, and I didn't feel a thing. I stood up, and threw the sword to the ground, making it disintegrate.

"What the hell? What ARE you!?" Trance exclaimed. I only laughed, and beamed my gaze right at him. Immediately, I started swaying my body back and forth, like I was a drunk. But then, I looked up, and teleported behind him. I struck with my sword, but he easily blocked it. I continued this strategy for several minutes, until finally, I had him worn down. I found my chances, and struck at his weak spot, his shoulder. Thrusting my sword and embedding it into his shoulder, I chanted an ancient incantation, sealing the sword within his body. Screaming in agony, he fell down.

"Pitiful weakling....," I started, with various voices backing up my voice, "the time has come for you do die. To do such a thing to my hometown is a disgrace, and you must be punished." As I started to lift my hand to force down the sword, making it reach its way into his heart, he squealed, making such a noise that only meant one thing. Trance was dead......or was he?

Ais came up to me, and put her arm around my shoulders. "Ree, it's alright. He deserved it....," she stated. I only hoped so, because I had just killed.....a DUD?! I looked down, and saw a log in the place of the dead body. Lifting my head up, I yelled at the top of my lungs,
TRANCE!!!!!

Mack stood up again, and he explained to us why he was here in Spring Blossom. He explained that he knew that I was in trouble, and wanted to join my side. Me and Ais had to argue about it for a while, but we finally came to a conclusion that he could join us.

"Thanks guys. But we need to rest. For tomorrow, we're heading off to the Swampy Forest," Mack explained. He looked and saw my puzzled face, and only chuckled. "You wanna find the other 8 demons don't you? Well, let's rest for a bit, girls." He walked away, and I knew somehow, he would come of use.....for the most part....

Chapter End

Last edited by Demoness Empress Ree on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!]   The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!] EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 pm

I seem more evil than I am.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!]   The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!] EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Don't worry, you'll be a good guy....soon......;P
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!]   The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Wow I am never that demonic seriuosly and my weak spot = shoulder? last tiem I checked my weak spot = fear of spiders/asthma/or the more popular choice taking my tech from me
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!]   The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:36 pm

Fanfics can change people around a lot. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!]   The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of The 9 Demons[Chapter 2 Added!]
Page 1 of 1