Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:48 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Jin: Yes, go at it, Syk! Keep kicking! Leg strength will mean you'll have no problem with upper body strength!
Syk: Gah...it kinda hurts.....*faints*
Jin: Hmph. That is enough for today. *claps hands and Syk is on a bed, resting* That is how strong your mind is. Anything you imagine, I can conjure up.
Syk: Zzzzzzzz........
Jin: Hen. Already asleep.
???: Jin....I'll take it from here....
Jin: What ever you say, Mai.
Mai: Hmph. I'll take GOOD care of him... *takes part of her energy and places it into Syk*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Flame:-Huff Huff-
Galeena:Try the magma blast once more
Flame:HAAAAAAAAAA *Creates a ball of magma that he hurls at a tree and sticks there* RELEASE *The Ball of Magma explodes comepletely incinerating one thousand more trees*
Galeena:Nicely done now Use your dual push knives to cut through all the trees in this forest
Flame:Yes Ma'am *Dashes at all the trees at light speed and cuts through all of them in 2 seconds*
*Flame Collapses*

Galeena:Heh, Guess I overworked the kid
???:I'll take it from here *Implants some energy into Flame and dissapears*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Syk: *wakes up* Hmm? Who are......OH MY GOD! *nose bleed and tries to hide it*
Mai: Are you surprised by my luscious body?
Syk: Uhm....uhm....uhm...NO! *tries to hide nose bleed*
Mai: Heh. There's no need to worry. I've had that happen several times before.
Syk: Alright then...what're you doing here?
Mai: Jin trained you for five years in your mind. Now, I'm gonna train you the last 5 years. Be prepared.
Syk: Got it. *wraps bandages around fists and knuckles* Lets do this.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Galeena:Flame this is the last training session, Blow up this mountain with a single Magma blast from your fingertips.

Flame:I got it *Fires a Magma blast that eviscerates the mountain*

Galeena:Good job now. YOUR FINAL MISSION IS TO BEAT ME!!!!! *Puts on armor*

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Portra10

Death Knight Galeena

HP:100000
MP:200
SPD:10
Atk:50
DEF:0

Flame is limited to using only Magma Blast = Stick a Magma Grenade to the enemy dealing ATK X DEF x Dice Roll x 1000000

And Scatter Magma Beam = Shoot the enemy 5 times dealing ATK X Total MP x DEF x Dice Roll x 100 eat hit

Now then let us Dance

Last edited by lKKlKing Of Terra on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Turn Order: Galeena
Flame

Even though Flame has a higher speed, Galeena is the job instructor. Henceforth, in all job adv battles with the job instructor, the job instructor always goes first.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Death Knight Galeena Phase 2

HP:500,000,000,000
SPD:2
Atk:100
DEF:10,000

Flame's defense has returned to normal. However:

His attack is reduced to 1/4 it's final stat.
His defense is halved.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Flame:DAMN DAMN IM FRICKING SCREWED

*MAGMA GRENADE* Flame uses Magma grenade dealing 214 072 500 000
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Galeena attacks Flame, dealing 31 damage

Flame's HP: 39

Mai: C'mon! Summon your Jyuken animal!
Syk: *closes eyes and focuses* HA! *leaps up and roundhouse kicks the wall, making it fall over* Wow....I never knew I had that kinda strength....
Mai: *smiles* Now, we've got more training to do. Let's go!

???: So. He's trying to learn the style of JyuKen, huh?
???(2): Yes. Master.
???: Well then....I'll show him what I'm made of....let's begin Operation: Kenshi
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Trance: Your powers are starting to awaken as in your starting to become stronger? Is it from me trying to become stronger?
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Flame: I'll take you out *MAGMA GRENADE* Flame uses Magma grenade dealing 214 072 500 000*
Huff, hufff
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Izanagi: No.....I'm...I'm starting to feel a bit queasy....help.....master....
Mai: Hmm...you don't say....
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Trance: What am I gonna do? What can I do?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Izanagi: Find....your resolution....master.....you have 72 hours....
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Trance: Resolution? I'll at least try I'm not sure I'll be able to do it in but I'll at least try.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Izanagi: Thank you....master.....*silence*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Flame:Huff, Huff, ITS ALL OR NOTHING *Fires a string of magma grenades at Death Knight Galeena finishing her*

*GAME WINNING TAKEDOWN*

Galeena:You are very strong Flame, I have taught you all I know
Flame:Thank you Galeena, this....has been..................*Flame collapses to the floor*
Galeena:Bless you my child, you need a little rest. *Takes him back to the academy*
Headmaster:Thank you for training him.
Galeena:It was my pleasure, make sure he gets this *Pulls out a necklace and gives it to the headmaster*
Headmaster:Ok,I will, I promise you
Galeena:Just what I needed *Kisses Flame on the forehead and dissapears*
Headmaster:Heh, that girl.

Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Trance: I wonder how I would find my resolution? Maybe if I knew where taht door to the velvet room was I could ak igor if he had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Syk: Here it comes.....HA! *opens both palms forward and a spirit of a wolf comes out*
Mai: Oh my....you must be...heh...just thinking to myself. Anyways....you're prepared...my child.
Syk: Yes....I am. *ditches weapons and skills* I can beat you with my bare fists.
Mai: *chuckles* We'll see about that.

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Sr=1
Mai:
HP:2,000,000
Atk:150
Def:10,000
Spd:1

Syk: Come....
Syk attacks normally, dealing [15,000 - 10,000] x 221 = 1,105,000 damage
Mai attacks Syk, dealing [150 - 110] x 1 = 40 damage
Syk finishes off Mai dealing 1,105,000 damage.

Syk: *huffs and puffs* I....did it...didn't I? Hehe...*chuckles and falls over*
Mai: Yoko.....you know what to do.
Yoko: Yup!~ *enters Syk's body*

Sadly, the era of the Gunblader has come to an end. Meaning Hokama and Sylvia, no longer exist. This is a sad ending for the both of them, but.....

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Yoko
Syoko has joined the party. Same stats as Syk, Syoko has additional skills.

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Larxene_of_the_Nobody__s_Order_by_D
Flarxene has joined the party. Same stats as Flame, Flarxene has additional skills.

Flame Blades, Gunblades, Spears, and Katanas will be deleted....its a sad end to a tale. Also, their skills will also be REPLACED.
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Trance: O-ok. *walks to the door*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Igor: Welcome child. As you may already know, your Persona is dying. Well that won't do at all, will it? Because if it dies...you die as well. However, this is a way to prevent that from happening. Resolutions. You have to find out what really matters to you in life, and grab a hold of that goal.
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Trance: What matters in life? *thinks about what matters in his life and the things that come to mind is his sister and his friends* All I can think of is my sister and my friends. But aside from that there is not really much else in life that matters I mean I would rather die just to keep my sister and my friends safe then to have htem die and me be still alive.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Igor: Hmm...your sister you say...? Hmm...Oh nothing, nothing, just thinking aloud here....hmm....Well, off you go, good-bye...for now.
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Trance: um ok. *leaves the velvet room* I wonder what he meant by I was thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Erina's Voice: Trance....Trance, please, come and save me! I'm on the 15th floor of T-

Tock

Dark Hour has started. Trance's phone shuts off just as Erina was about to say something that starts with "T"
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Flame:*Wakes up* huh?
Headmaster:Good morning Flame, take this, Galeena gave it to you *hands flame the necklace*

*Flame has obtained the Necklace of A Dark Raider*

Headmaster:I'll be leaving now, Peace out

Flame:Where the hell is Syk?Anyways Im going to go train *steps outside and meets a strange figure* The hell are you?
???:I. AM. -whispers-
Flame:It can't be, is that really you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next