Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:22 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Taking my leave! Bye guys! Vote_lcapTaking my leave! Bye guys! Voting_barTaking my leave! Bye guys! Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Taking my leave! Bye guys! Vote_lcapTaking my leave! Bye guys! Voting_barTaking my leave! Bye guys! Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Taking my leave! Bye guys!

Go down 
+3
Koopa
Hibari
lKKlShugo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

Taking my leave! Bye guys! Empty
PostSubject: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm leaving guys! No, not leaving the guild! Why would I leave such a wondrous place?
No, this week is going to get real busy for me so I'm going to be on one week break. And because of this break, I decided to update the RE List.
Anyways since I am gone for the week, I was hoping if you guys can cover for me in KG, Aggressor, and Missions.

My last day of freedom!!

Last edited by lKKlShugo on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 pm

If you guys* missing a word and i'll do aggessor missions and KG
Back to top Go down
Koopa
Dusk
Dusk
Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:03 pm

well shungo you had a good run im jk any way I hope you have get done really soon XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:43 am

lKKlShugo wrote:
I'm leaving guys! No, not leaving the guild! Why would I leave such a wondrous place?
No, this week is going to get real busy for me so I'm going to be on one week break. And because of this break, I decided to update the RE List.
Anyways since I am gone for the week, I was hoping if you guys can cover for me in KG, Aggressor, and Missions.

My last day of freedom!!
Noooo. QQ
I can't fight an aggressor without Shugo around!!! QQ
Back to top Go down
Kenssai
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder
Kenssai

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Umm...YOU TITLE SCARE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

And I hope you'll be back soon. Good luck on your busy weekend.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Woot busy weekend aint so busy o.o

My schedule got switched around so I can get on around 9 :DDD
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:54 pm

James wrote:
lKKlShugo wrote:

My last day of freedom!!
Noooo. QQ
then get stronger so you become more independant, and rank up.

its how the big boys do things
Back to top Go down
Sutan
Dragoon
Dragoon
Sutan

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:23 am

Good luck with that busy stuff!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:22 am

Jashiin wrote:
James wrote:
lKKlShugo wrote:

My last day of freedom!!
Noooo. QQ

Sounds like a lot of effort. XD
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:56 pm

James wrote:
Jashiin wrote:
James wrote:
lKKlShugo wrote:

My last day of freedom!!
Noooo. QQ

This from the man who can take on a monster 5 times his size with little trouble.
Back to top Go down
Koopa
Dusk
Dusk
Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:33 pm

dang OO;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 am

Trance wrote:
James wrote:
Jashiin wrote:
James wrote:
lKKlShugo wrote:

My last day of freedom!!
Noooo. QQ

This from the man who can take on a monster 5 times his size with little trouble.
lol good point. XD
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:43 am

James now you and maybe dakill ahve ot fight together.

Shugo is now a tamer (he fights alone unless kenssai/tachi comes back)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Nuuu not without Shugo. QQ
Imma try to go tamer of the dark now!
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Refusing to fight without your friend? Hah, me and kiddo are forced to fight without each other, even though we have a packt.
However, ill be joining his ranks very soon
And james.... the only reason shushu is moving up, is because of his drive to get stronger~
the only way to get stronger, you gotta go all out, no matter what the cost, and move up your rank
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:02 pm

I have a drive to be of equal rank to Shugo.
I have already made purchases and am chasing up crests.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:49 pm

I guess that'd be good enough.... You'd be a great addition to creating the strongest team ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave! Bye guys!   Taking my leave! Bye guys! Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking my leave! Bye guys!
Page 1 of 1