Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sun May 19, 2024 12:11 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Mack: oh trance's sister. *to trance* i didn't know you had a sister *to Erina* hi thar. i'm Mack
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Trance: I just said her name though flame you should listen more ok this is my Older Sister Erina she is a paliden just like me.

Erina: And?

Trance: And This is my friends Flame and MAck and Flame don't touch my sister she may or may not be-hand you trust me I've seen it happen and the reason I was argueing with her is that she wondered where I was but I told her I was going off on my own and she still finds me which I said was pretty odd.

Erina: Yeah he is right abotu the Be-handing thing I've uh be-handed some other guys before.

Trance: Isn't that because you are-muffled words-

Erina: Tehy don't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Flame:Oh, thats quite interesting, I guess that everyone has to keep their own secrets, also being be-handed has happened to me before, Hell I've even been thrown off of mountains, I can just regrow limbs using my special abilities.
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:46 pm

*@flame* riiiight. *@the party* well. what's next?
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Trance: I do have one question.

Erina: and that is?

Trance: Why is it that I always get left behind by you guys?
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Mack: um. idk. *in a small voice* it wasn't my fault though!
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Flame:See Trance its really complicated, I thought that Syk was going to take you along to the movies while I went shopping, otherwise I would have taken you to the mall too
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:53 pm

From the air, a dark portal opens. Out jumps a very familiar being.

Syk: Hmph. Having fun are we? Think you can kick me out of the RPG? Bring it on, diekhaulders!

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 2150546
Syk

HP:100,000,000
Atk:100
Def:1,000
Spd:1

Turn Order:
Flame
M-

Syk: HOLD ON, DIEKHAULDER! *smashes the Turn Order List* YOU! FLAME! YOU'RE FIGHTING ME!
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Mack: o.o holy crap.
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Trance: Oh hi Syk how are you and what do you mean by Ban?

Erina: Is this one of your friends?

Trance: You know I'm not exactly sure.
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Mack: lol trance.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Syk attacks Flame, killing him.
Syk: C'mon, you failed epicly. Next.....MACK!
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Mack: OH COME ON! WHY ME?? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Trance: Um sis get over here.

Erina: Ok whats the plan?

Trance: I vote we run like hell.

Erina: Good idea but why?

Trance: He'll kill us if we don't. *starts to run away with his sister*
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Mack: GET BACK HERE TRANCE! I AIN'T DYING ALONE! *Mack grabs trance*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Flame:*Revives himself long enough to create an unbreakable wall of pure ice, stoppping Trance and his sister from leaving* Trance, I refuse, I saved your life, why don't you return the favor,hm?
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Trance: But I don't want my sister to die though. I many running to save her.

Erina: Wait your running away with me to save me?

Trance: Yeah I would've ran back after you were at a safe distance. I'd rather die knowing your safe. I'm sorry Flame its jsut that I want to make sure my sister was safe.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Syk: Hmph.. Fine Then. HA! Final Wave! *Depletes Mack, Trance, and Erina's HP to 0, majorly injuring them*
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Mack: oh shit! *faints*
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Trance: Syk you -faints-
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Flame:*Gets back up* Im not letting you Kill them MAGIC BURST *deals
1,452,599,00* Flame Collapses and so does Syk
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Syk: *coughs up blood* I....can't let you....escape...Nina....Lily....Sylvia...Hokama.....Ninpuu.....Shinobi Change! *stands up* BLACK SCREEN EFFECT! *goes behind one of those japanese sliding doors and everyone is a shadow* Alright...*gracefully slashes through Nina, Lily, Sylvia, and Hokama*
All the girls: Syk...you....*all four fall*
Syk: *vomits blood* Flame....we'll finish this...next time...*summons portal and Flame tries to run for him, but it's too late*
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Mack's mind: oh shi! *Mack somehow gets up and almost grabs Syk, but misses*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Flame:Syk, we will hunt you down *Blacks out and wakes up in a hospital, turns around and sees The girls, Trance, Erina, and Mack*

Priest:You guys took a super natural beating, were you attacked by a Graceful Asshole

Flame:Yeah we all were, but he escaped, are we all alive?

Priest:Yes, but we had to perform numerous operations on you, so here's the bill, hands Flame a bill for 240 gold.

Flame:Oh Shite
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Sylvia: Ugh....*wakes up* Where....am I..? What happened...? The last thing I remember....Syk attacked us.....
Lily: No...that doesn't sound like Syk-kun at all....this can't be true....
Nina: Looks like it is...that bastard...
Hokama: *still in her sleep* Mmm...oh yes...Flame-kun, that's the spot...oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhh!~
Sylvia, Lily, and Nina: Umm.....We'll just leave her be....
Sylvia: Anyways...why would Syk attack us...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next