Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Tue May 07, 2024 11:12 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Pazuzu: *stands on the tenth floor with Syk and Kys body* Welcome...to the 10th floor....Are you ready to die?
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Flame:Hmph, the real question is.... are YOU! *draws weapon and charges at Pazuzu*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Pazuzu: Foolish mortal....
Syk(Real Syk): Flame.....help....me....
Kys: What are you waiting for....ya dumbass....Help...us....

Pazuzu:
HP:100,000,000,000
Atk:400
Def:1,000,000
Spd:20

Turn Order:
Flame
Pazuzu
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Flame:hmph, Funeral Fource *Punches straight through Pazuzu dealing a one shot kill*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Pazuzu: *revives self* C'mon! Is that all?

Pazuzu:
HP:100,000,000,000,000
Atk:100,000,000
Def:500,000
Spd:200

Turn Order:
Flame
Pazuzu
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Flame:HAAP FUNERAL FOURCE *kills Pazuzu again* SPELLBINDING SEAL *Seals Pazuzu against the wall leaving him trapped*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Pazuzu: *fades away and stands on top of Flame* Hmph. C'mon, you're too weak, kid.

Pazuzu:
HP:999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999
Atk:5000000000000
Def: X
Spd: 1,000,000,000
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Trance: Is this chain ever gonna end?
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Flame:Too weak FUNERAL FOURCE *Kills Pazuzu and seals him into a log* STAY THERE HO
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Trance and Mack reach the top of the chain. There, they see Flame....fighting nothing?
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Trance: F-flame what are you fighting?
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Flame:Hello Mack and Trance, and goodbye. *Runs to Syk and Kys and sees they've.........escaped*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Pazuzu: C'mon, kid, you're never gonna kill me!
Pazuzu:
HP:Infinity
Atk: Infinity
Def: Infinity
Spd: 1

Turn Order:
Flame
Pazuzu
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Flame:*dodges back* SHIIT I cant win HAAAAPP *Tackles Pazuzu into a volcano*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Pazuzu: AAAAHHHHH!!! *Pazuzu burns up with Flame*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Flame:AAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Wakes up in the dorm* What the HELL!!

-------

https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1229
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40