Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sun May 19, 2024 1:15 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Flame:*meets a person in his dreams* Who the hell are you?
???:I am your conscience Emalf
Flame:Thats just my name Backwards
Emalf:Yeah so, got a problem Bish?
Flame:What do you want
Emalf:Well then, straight to the point I need you to find and retrieve my Armamentalist Album from Germany.Find it and its yours. It enables you to use the ultimate Armamentalist technique.....Fource Forever
Flame:Alrighty *Puts a letter by Syk's bedside*in Real life* Damn, Syk I'll be back *Jumps out of Dorm window and flies to Germany*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Syk: *senses Trance in trouble* Sht, hold on TRANCE! *runs to Tartarus with Sakuya and Lily*

In Tartarus

Death: *points to Trance* Uzarezarezarezarezare........
Syk: HOLD ON! *jumps on Death's head and he falls back* I won't let you hurt my friend!
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Trance: *looks suprised to see Syk* Wow someone came and helped also whats this book? *picks up a book with the word Armamenatlist on it*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Flame:*My armamentalist senses are tingling, Flies too tartarus finds Trance and Syk* What the, Trance please may I have my class book, it tells me how to master my skills in the Fource.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Syk: Armamental- GAH!!!! *falls back*
Sephiroth: Give into temptations, boy....GIVE IN!
Syk: Damn it.....master....not now....
Sephiroth: Trust your master.....
Syk: Fine.....*gives in*

Thou art I, and I am thou.
Thou hast established a new bond with the Death Arcana.

Kys: Hmph.....Ready.....Melchizedek?
Melchizedek: Whenever the hell you are....punk.

Death: You DARE defy me? Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Trance: No book for you I found it its mine. *puts book in his bag*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Flame:I stand by my friends, Death bring it, Trance please give me my book, it will be of use in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Death:
HP: 1,000,000/999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999
Atk: Infinity
Def: X
Spd: God Speed

Turn Order:
Syk
Death

Syk: Sorry Death....you were my best friend...but now...you're nothing but a damned fool......good night...sweet prince. May you roteth in the depths of thine Hellhole. All thou becometh hath not been wasted...... Dagger Storm....*points to the Pentagram on Death's Shoulder*

No EXP Rewarded. No Gold Rewarded. Everyone heads bck to the dorms in silence.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Flame:-Sigh- Trance never have I thought you'd betray my trust. I remember the selfless you, the one who was a giver, not a keeper of stuff that I inherit. goodbye *flies to Germany looking for the book*
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Trance: Hey Syk have you heard of somethign called a persona?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Syk: ....*drops down and starts sobbing*
Death: *puts hand on Syk's back* Don't worry....my friend...I am here...
Syk: Death...? Why.....
Death: I got some bad news......I killed all the girls...and the Super Sentai team. Now don't worry, their bodies are safe. I just took their souls...but the one that made me do it....Takaya....who was manipulated by Igor.
Syk: What does this mean, Death?
Death: I don't have much time left....good-bye my friend. We'll meet again.
Syk: Death? Death....DEATH! *falls asleep for 3 days*
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:09 pm

-Three days later-
Trance: Hey Syk buddy you ok? I wanna ask you something.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Syk: *half asleep* Yea, what is it?
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:15 pm

Trance: Do you know what a Persona is?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Syk: Yeah...sorta........
Kys: Like this? *shoots self and Melchizedek comes out, in battle stance*
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Trance: How did you do that I thought you needed an Evoker? *holds his evoker out*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Kys: SHUT UP, MORTAL! *in Sephiroth's voice* I need no Evoker! You're about to taste the wine of blood, kid!
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Trance: Don't yell at me all I did was ask you sephiroth Rip-off. *puts his evoker away*
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Mack: hoo boi.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Kys: Gah....*collapses for 3 months*
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 pm

-three monthes later-

Trance: I'm getting tired of him fainting.
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Mack: indeed.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Syk: Dude. You're gonna die for saying that.
Kys: Kys, don't make me....wait a second...why....
Syk: HOLY SHIT, SYK! I'M IN YOUR BODY!
Kys: AND I'M IN YOUR BODY! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 pm

*Mack is now NOT anywhere near Syk/Kys and Trance, and is now training on the other side of the world*
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Trance: Not sure whats going on. Maybe something dealing with the Tartarus and Don't kill me please! I'm sorry for saying taht I'm getting tired of you fainting but its true I've been waiting here for three monthes I can't get back down without a huge drop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next