Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Wed May 08, 2024 6:21 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Syk(Kys): *kicks Trance off the school, around the world, straight onto mack*
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Mack: oof! and why me?
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Trance: Ouch Kys you dick also hello mack I'm going back to my dorm. *walks ot the paliden dorm*
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:34 pm

*Mack sits down and wonders why Syk/Kys kicked trance at him*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:34 pm

From Above, you can hear the sound of a hammer. Weird, because the school is out of sound distance. A chain falls and attaches onto the ground. What will you do.
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Trance: I know I'll try climbing it!
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Mack: uh.

*Mack also climbs the chain*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:37 pm

The chain seems to go on forever. Will you just climb back down or go forward.
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Trance: I'll go forward perciverance is key.
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:38 pm

*Mack continues to climb*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:14 am

Flame:*in Germany* Where the hell is my book, *scours through ALL of Germany* damnit.
its not here.

*In England* HERE WE GO! *picks up the Armamentalist book and flies back to the dorms*
Hello Syk/Kys. how are you?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:33 am

Kys: I'm in Kys' body!
Syk: And I'm in Syk's body!
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Flame:Very interesting. Want me to use my excorsism skilsl to switch you?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Syk(Kys): That won't work you fool. If anything, that's gonna kill us.
Kys(Syk): Yeah, broham. Just...lemme see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Flame:-Sigh- alright, but if you die thats yo ass *leaves the room* Good luck, I still need to finish my mission *flies back to Germany*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Kys: *draws Pentagram on floor* Kys, get on.
Syk: Hell no, I dunno what's gonna happen
Kys: Don't be a pussy, just stand on the Pentagram.
Syk: Fine. Whatever. You Sykotic freak.
Kys: Shut the hell up. *writes down something* Alright....*stands in Pentagram*

The Pentagram glows. Syk's and Kys' body float in the air....then fall back down.
Pazuzu: *screams out loud and runs to scare Flame*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Flame:*sees Pazuzu* AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH *Runs away and gets the Armamentalist laundry* YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE HO *Flies back to the dorms and crashes through the window* SEAL EVERYTHING UP, PAZUZU IS AFTER USSSS
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Kys: We know.....
Syk: Because we summoned him....

Flame sees Syk and Kys twitching. Kys is on the ceiling, Syk is hovering. Their heads are bent in a nonhuman way(sideways). Their heads start spinning.

Pazuzu: Ahahahahahaha.....your mother sucks "wood"(gotta keep this PG-13, ya know :P) in HELL.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Flame:What the hell. WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH US PAZUZU, You know I'm an excorsist right?RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Pazuzu: Your mother.....
Syk: sucks wood.....
Kys: In Hell......
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Flame:What the Hell *draws spear and attacks*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:19 pm

All Three Fades away
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Flame:The hell, COME BACK HERE SYK,KYS, AND PAZUZU
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:56 pm

Death: *stops Flame* They're in there....*points to Tartarus*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Flame::Sh!te *Flies into Tartarus* SYK, KYS WHERE ARE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next