Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Wed May 08, 2024 1:14 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Wolf 1
HP:9/25
Atk:2
Def:0
Spd:2

Wolf 2
HP:20
Atk:3
Def:0

Wolf 1 attacks Syk, but deals 0 damage
Wolf 2 attacks Syk, but deals 0 damage

Syk attacks Wolf 1, dealing 5 damage.
Trance's turn.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Trance attacks Wolf 1, killing it.
Flame's turn.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Flame:Heh, only one more,*Stabs wolf dealing 5 damage wolf 2=15 health*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Wolf 2 attacks Flame but fails to do damage.
Syk attacks, dealing 5 damage
Trance attacks, dealing 5 damage
Wolf 2: 5 HP left
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Flame:NOW YOUR FINISHED *Dodges to the right and performs and elaborate 25 hit combo*
Wolf 2 Dead

Thats what I call, a flaming finish
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Battle Complete!
Everyone gets 700 exp and 300 gold.

The Wolves drop dead near the red door. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Flame:We're here to check this out, lets go *dives into portal*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:03 pm

Syk: Ugh. That Flame. Always looking for adventure. *kicks Trance into the portal and goes into portal*

The trio ends up in a large, rocky area. The whole scenery is painted red, and lava is flowing from an active volcano. The lava flows like a river into a pool of what looks like skeletons and blood.

Syk: Oh my god.....it's true....we're in....Hell...
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Flame:OH OH OH OH I so Told you so *Sees beasts flying overhead* WHERES MY MOM *screams and runs around in circles*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Syk: Don't be a baby...*looks around and walks towards volcano*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Flame:Syk, where are you going *Drags Trance to where Syk is* What's so interesting about a Volcano anyways.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Syk(to self): I remember this...as if it were only yesterday....(to group) Uhmm....nothing...let's look for clues.

As the trio venture around Hell, they encounter a cave. What will you do.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Flame:Alright lets head in *Walks into the cave*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Syk: Ugh, damn it, Flame. *drags Trance*

Inside the cave, you find stalactites dripping blood into puddles next to stalagmites. You venture deeper into the cave, and you see a bunch of humans, but they look evilish. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Flame:Ealge Vision activate! These guys ae evil *Dashes up and stabs one of them, but ends up surrounded by them* DUDE! help me out here
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Syk: *drags Flame outta there* Looks like we have no choice. Let's go!

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 302f05ea6bb9fc9d06c69350c8c3beca1253376158_full
Hellboy
HP:50
Def:1

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 1219169467_7719_full
Hellgirl
HP:40
Def:1

Both have the ability: Blood-drain. Roll a die. If it's 20+, suck 5 of your opponent's HP.

Turn Order:
Syk
Trance
Flame
Hellgirl
Hellboy
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Syk: Die! *rushes and slashes at Hellboy, dealing 4 damage.
Trance attacks Hellboy, dealing 8 damage.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Flame:Evil peeps are evil *Stabs and deals 4 damage*

Hellboy at 34 health
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Hellgirl uses Blood-Drain! Need a 20+ to activate. Rolled: 5 Ability fail.
Hellboy attacks Trance, but deals no damage
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Syk attacks Hellgirl, dealing 4 damage
Trance attacks Hellboy, dealing 8 damage

Hellboy HP: 26
Hellgirl HP:36
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Flame stabs Hellboy

Hellboy HP:24
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Hellgirl tried to use Blood-Drain again. Needs a 20+. Rolled: 17. Failure.
Hell boy tries to use Blood-Drain. Needs a 20+ Rolled: 27 Success!
Hell boy aims for Flame and drains 5 HP.

Syk: FLAME! Grr..you'll pay! *slashes at Hellboy, dealing 4 damage*
Trance attacks Hellboy, dealing 9 damage
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Flame:Ugh Im feeling woozy *Stabs hellboyy*

Hellboy HP:7
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Hellgirl tries Blood-Drain one more time. Needs a 20+. Rolled: 27! Success!
Hellgirl aims for Syk!

Syk: Gah! Get off, you she-b***h!

Hellboy tries to lunged for Syk, but fails to deal damage.

Syk swipes at Hellboy, dealing 4 damage.
Trance slices Hellboy's head off, killing him.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Flame stabs hellgirl

Hellgirl HP 32
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next