Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:42 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. Vote_lcapThe True Story Of ChibiXRiku. Voting_barThe True Story Of ChibiXRiku. Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. Vote_lcapThe True Story Of ChibiXRiku. Voting_barThe True Story Of ChibiXRiku. Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.

Go down 
+3
Roslyn
Chrysalis
ChibiXRiku
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ChibiXRiku

ChibiXRiku

The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. Empty
PostSubject: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:33 am

So,Someone Brought It To My Attention That Someone Said I Gave Them My Account....100% Untrue. Demon Empress Is NOT My Cousin,I Never Quit GC,And Ive Never Been In This Guild. (Im In ggFTW If It Matters.) My IGN Is STILL ChibiXRiku,But Before People Start Believing This I Wanted To Let Everyone Know I Never Gave My Account Away. If Anyone Needs Confirmation,Just Find Me In-Game. Mkay,Bye.nod
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:30 pm

So you are Demon Child Riku?
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:38 pm

no, it's ChibixRiku, and yeah, I believe you dood.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com
Roslyn

Roslyn

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:44 pm

:l Hey, Riku.

I personally want everything to be cleared up RIGHT now. Cuz I'm tired of all this identity crisis ..mumbojumbo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ritsante.deviantart.com/
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Uhh....Riku's IGN was lKKlDeath. I think many of you have seen him play until his computer got screwed up. And Riku WAS in this guild, I can tell you that. Before, his IGn was CallofDeath, and if you REALLY wanna go back, his first IGN was GodofPain. I think THIS Riku has mistaken we were talking about him, when we were talking about my cousin, Demon Child Riku. And...I don't recall Riku ever having a ggFTW account, well, my Riku. So I think there's a lot of misunderstanding going on here...
Back to top Go down
ChibiXRiku

ChibiXRiku

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Hush Demon Empress Ree. I Have NEVER Joined This Guild,If I Did 1,I Would Type With Caps On Each Letter. Everyone Knows I NEVER Type Without Them. 2,Theirs Nobody With The Registered Username Riku On The Forum,Why The Hell Would I Add "Demon Child". And 3, If I Wanted To Join KK I Wouldve Known The Leader Was Sci,And I Wouldve Messaged Him On MSN. Your Attempts At Impersonating Are Pathetic. And 4. Chips Says Hi To Mean Whenever We Cross Paths In-Game. And He Always Has. I Thought He Was Just Being Nice,I Had No Idea He Thought I Was The Fake You.

If Your Going To Impersonate Someone,Make Sure You Get Them Down To A Point. And I Know Youve Been Quoting Me Saying "Riku Said It Himself!" And "Riku Wouldve Wanted This..." You Know What Riku Really Wants? For Idiots Like You To Learn How To Impersonate People Better. Usually When People Impersonate Me Its Funny. Yours ON The Other Hand Is Just A Disgrace......

P.S Hi Rose! Hi Mr.Sci! Havent Seen You Guys In-Game In Like Foreverr. I Know About Sci From The Sticky,But Rose,What About You?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:30 pm

Okay, what are you talking about. I wasn't talking about you. You must probably be mistakening, because the Riku I'M talking about had the IGN lKKlDeath, because he didn't want to wait for guilds, so he put lKKl in his name first. Again, I say that you are mistakening that I am talking about you, ChibiXRiku, when again, I'm talking about lKKlDeath. And Riku WAS in this guild. If you want to email him, then go right ahead. unmaskeddemon@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
ChibiXRiku

ChibiXRiku

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:35 pm

If This Riku Really Exists,Then Why Do NONE Of His IGN`s Include Riku,And Why Do KK Members Occasionally Come Up To Me Like They Know Me. It Doesnt Make Sense,Why Dont You Call Him Death Then,And Why Does He Not Play GC Then?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:39 pm

1) He likes Riku, but that doesn't mean he has to have Riku in his IGN, does it?
2) He wanted something different for his forum name, so first, he put RagingFury. Then, he put lKKlDeath, i think. Finally, he settled down with Demon Child Riku
3)He did play GC, but now, he upgraded his Window XP computer to Window 7(dumb decision on his part), so his computer will lag like hell, and GC refuses to patch for him.

I hope this clears anything up. I'm not impersonating anyone. I'm just the original person to join this guild back on the GC forum.
Back to top Go down
ChibiXRiku

ChibiXRiku

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:48 pm

If He Doesnt Play GC Anymore,Then Why Is The Topic Of Him Still Lingering? Theres No Reason To Call Someone Riku If They Originally Called Themselves Death Or GodofPain Or Whatever. Is He IGN Riku,Or lKKlDeath.
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:50 pm

his IGN is lKKlDeath.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Yea, but he had the name Demon Child Riku for QUITE a bit, so logically, everyone adjusted to calling him Riku until he quit. I hope that clears up more misunderstandings. I didn't want all of this to be one big fight. All I wanted was to claim my account back. If you are offended, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Trance the Blue Link wrote:
his IGN is lKKlDeath.
Yeah I added him awhile back
Seems that because we can choose our own names on this forum people got confused maybe?
Back to top Go down
lAElBlades
Shadow Fighter
Shadow Fighter
lAElBlades

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:01 pm

ChibiXRiku wrote:
So,Someone Brought It To My Attention That Someone Said I Gave Them My Account....100% Untrue. Demon Empress Is NOT My Cousin,I Never Quit GC,And Ive Never Been In This Guild. (Im In ggFTW If It Matters.) My IGN Is STILL ChibiXRiku,But Before People Start Believing This I Wanted To Let Everyone Know I Never Gave My Account Away. If Anyone Needs Confirmation,Just Find Me In-Game. Mkay,Bye.nod
Okay .. Gtfo none is impersonating you. stop acting like you are popular, everyone can take any name they want so gtfo our forums, And why in the first place did you even create an account and waste our forum space?
ChibiXRiku wrote:
Hush Demon Empress Ree. I Have NEVER Joined This Guild,If I Did 1,I Would Type With Caps On Each Letter. Everyone Knows I NEVER Type Without Them. 2,Theirs Nobody With The Registered Username Riku On The Forum,Why The Hell Would I Add "Demon Child". And 3, If I Wanted To Join KK I Wouldve Known The Leader Was Sci,And I Wouldve Messaged Him On MSN. Your Attempts At Impersonating Are Pathetic. And 4. Chips Says Hi To Mean Whenever We Cross Paths In-Game. And He Always Has. I Thought He Was Just Being Nice,I Had No Idea He Thought I Was The Fake You.

If Your Going To Impersonate Someone,Make Sure You Get Them Down To A Point. And I Know Youve Been Quoting Me Saying "Riku Said It Himself!" And "Riku Wouldve Wanted This..." You Know What Riku Really Wants? For Idiots Like You To Learn How To Impersonate People Better. Usually When People Impersonate Me Its Funny. Yours ON The Other Hand Is Just A Disgrace......

P.S Hi Rose! Hi Mr.Sci! Havent Seen You Guys In-Game In Like Foreverr. I Know About Sci From The Sticky,But Rose,What About You?
This is why I talk to you like this, you have no respect for anyone, you call anyone by names for nothing And I hope you just ragequit life so you can let us Breathe and stop doing your drama queen because nones cares about you. Just stop writing here and don't even bother to freaking Reply me with useless insults and baseless arguements.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:07 pm

ChibiXRiku wrote:

Ok ChibiXRiku san,

Demon Child Riku is his own person, Demoness Empress Ree is Demon Child Riku's cousin, Demon Child Riku was in this guild then he quit and Ree took Demon Child Riku's account, your free to use any username you want, Im Ventus on this forum but Im tala on GC please dont make such foolish accusations again, as Ree and Demon Child Riku are there very own people who are cousins, and you are not Demon Child Riku.
Back to top Go down
ChibiXRiku

ChibiXRiku

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Because Someone TOLD Me Someone Was Impersonating Me. Ive Been Impersonated 3 Times And Im Easily The Most Well-Known Riku In The GC Scene. I Dont Mean To Sound Like An Ass But Its True. The Fact Is,Due To Personal Reasons,I Cant Be Impersonated,So Anyone Who Does Impersonate Me Has Been Banned In GC. I Came Here To Stop This Before It Got To The GM`s And My Account Got Screwed Over. Thats Best Best Way I Can Describe It,I Apologize And Im Glad To Learn It Was Just A Misunderstanding. But Once Youve Been Impersonated 3 Times You Get On People When You Find Out They May Be Impersonating You. I Cant Tell You Exactly Why I Took The Issue As Serious As I Did,But I Hope You Can Understand.
Back to top Go down
lAElBlades
Shadow Fighter
Shadow Fighter
lAElBlades

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:17 pm

ChibiXRiku wrote:
Because Someone TOLD Me Someone Was Impersonating Me. Ive Been Impersonated 3 Times And Im Easily The Most Well-Known Riku In The GC Scene. I Dont Mean To Sound Like An Ass But Its True. The Fact Is,Due To Personal Reasons,I Cant Be Impersonated,So Anyone Who Does Impersonate Me Has Been Banned In GC. I Came Here To Stop This Before It Got To The GM`s And My Account Got Screwed Over. Thats Best Best Way I Can Describe It,I Apologize And Im Glad To Learn It Was Just A Misunderstanding. But Once Youve Been Impersonated 3 Times You Get On People When You Find Out They May Be Impersonating You. I Cant Tell You Exactly Why I Took The Issue As Serious As I Did,But I Hope You Can Understand.
1- Who is that someone?
2- Did you first asked for info before creating commotion in our forums?
3- Is it that really important that someone used the same name as you? Really? Your purpose to life is just being annoying and useless? I think so. Because if someone else was called blades in the guild I really wouldn't F**king care.
4- You still.. Thinking you are popular? Dude, it's an online game , People don't give a sh*t about you. They don't know you. And there is always new people and the only thing I know from you was that you always flame and you love annoying people and you have a fricking huge ego.
Back to top Go down
ChibiXRiku

ChibiXRiku

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:27 pm

@Blades wrote:
ChibiXRiku wrote:
1- Who is that someone?
2- Did you first asked for info before creating commotion in our forums?
3- Is it that really important that someone used the same name as you? Really? Your purpose to life is just being annoying and useless? I think so. Because if someone else was called blades in the guild I really wouldn't F**king care.
4- You still.. Thinking you are popular? Dude, it's an online game , People don't give a sh*t about you. They don't know you. And there is always new people and the only thing I know from you was that you always flame and you love annoying people and you have a fricking huge ego.
I Capitalized Someone Because That Person Will Remain Unnamed. Yes,I Did Ask. And Yes It Is Important Because My GC Account Could Be On The Line,I Just Explained That. Yes,I Am. If I Wasnt I Wouldnt Get People Flagging Me Down In GC, Screenshoting Me,Etc. Im Not Saying People Care About Me,Im Just Saying Alot Of People Know Me. But Thats Not The Issue,The Issue Is Resolved And Ive Explained To You The Best I Can Why I Acted Like I Did. I Mean Really,Cousin? Youve Got To Admit At First Glance That Seems Extremely Fake. Now That I Know The Full Story,I Already Apologized.
Back to top Go down
lAElBlades
Shadow Fighter
Shadow Fighter
lAElBlades

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Okay so leave.
Thread Lock/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.   The True Story Of ChibiXRiku. Empty

Back to top Go down

The True Story Of ChibiXRiku.
Page 1 of 1